DISCLAIMER

ANYTHING YOU READ IN THIS BLOG EXISTS ONLY IN MY MIND. NONE OF IT'S TRUE. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANYONE'S MEDICAL SITUATION IS PURELY UNLUCKY.
OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE A HIPAA VIOLATION, WOULDN'T IT?

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You are still going to jail.

Ok.....WTF........you were just fine when you were walking down the street.  Now that you have figured out that they know about your warrant you can't breathe?  What part of telling me in full paragraphs that you can't breathe is supposed to convince me?  You're a grown man, why the hell are you crying like a baby?  Oh well I suppose you can continue your cry in CJC.  And while I'm at it........to the c$@^ we took to the hospital today.......F&*# YOU lady.  In 19 years of EMS you are the meanest most unhappy manipulative bitch I have ever met.  That includes a particularly "most healthy" cross fit Dr I have the misfortune of having to deal with.  I'm back.........and I have a lot of shit to vent about.

No comments: